Build Your Business Sustainably with Search Engine Optimization
- Content – Great websites answer customer questions, have text that’s easy to scan and offer a combination of text, video and images to get their point across.
- Relevancy – The pages that are most likely to rank are the ones that most relevant to the query the user searched. We create relevant content with an understanding of the terms people use to describe that product or service. SEO must pay special attention to the user intent of keywords when creating relevant content.
- Accessibility – We craft websites with an eye for meeting a wide range of needs. This means creating a website that can be used by people with visual impairments, learning disabilities, hearing loss and more.
- Technical excellence – A good website has no friction in the user experience. From a search engine perspective, this applies to loading speed, security, architecture and user flow.
- Trustworthiness – People prefer to do business with folks they trust. This holds just as true online as in person. Great websites have the authority and reputation to show their trustworthiness.
Continuous Improvement: The Key to SEO Success
Search engine optimization is not something you can do once and then never again. Not only are your competitors continuing to improve, but as search engines get more sophisticated, your SEO must get more sophisticated as well.
While SEO isn’t one-and-done, this online marketing discipline does offer a benefit that others don’t: You’re not paying each time a visitor comes to your website, like in pay-per-click advertising and social media advertising. SEO can also provide your business with key insights to customer behavior that can be used for company initiatives and other marketing.
SEO from MCMC
Every SEO project at MCMC starts the same: with a thorough audit of your website. We’ll review the architecture, technical elements, links, content and tags and create a plan that we can implement or you can pursue.
SEO Audit and Plan Pricing:
- Websites with fewer than 20 pages: $400
- Websites with 20-50 pages: $650
- Websites with 50+ pages: $850
Our team has experience in local SEO, lead generation SEO and ecommerce SEO, and we are well versed in all three disciplines. Ecommerce SEO requires deep expertise and a particular skill set, and we’re proud to have developed these skills. If you have an online store, see how we can work with you to grow your online business’s revenue with ecommerce search engine optimization services.
SEO Services Costs
We’ll work with you to create a monthly plan that fits in your business’s budget while being aggressive enough to deliver results. Our SEO services bill at $150 per hour, and we’ll deliver a plan for each month so there are no surprise costs.
Free Consultations and Advice
Want to discuss whether SEO is a good fit for your business? Give us a call at 806-350-6655. Consultations are always free, and we’re happy to share unfiltered advice on how to improve your business’s online visibility. If we’re not a fit, we’ll share tips for finding an agency who is.